Friday, October 23, 2009

More new lovers :P


Before I start my post about the Hong Kong trip, allow me to introduce few "lovers" that I met in Hong Kong :)



First.....



Masks - 我的美丽日记 All - In - One Edition 15pcs/box

HKD155/two boxes

So, it is RM2.35/pc

Cheap!!



Second.....



Watch bought in Hong Kong Disneyland

HKD350.00

I like the pinky watch belt, make me feel younger :)



Third......



Nail Stickers

Bought at Sasa

I wondering that I can't find such many cute cute nail stickers at Sasa Malaysia.



Forth....



Che Che Handbag

Offer Price HKD480

Was HKD900++

Bought at Sogo near Avernue of Star



Fifth.......


Coach Purse

HKD805

Bought at Coach Outlet in The Citygate




Sixth......



Shoe

HKD370
Bought at Argyle Centre Phase I, Mongkok






Last but not least.....




Gucci Bag

HKD?850

(Guess the first number yourself :P )

Bought in Hong Kong Airport

Fall in love with her at first sight, bought without long consideration.

Scolded by my younger sister after bought (Coz I asked her to remind me not to buy expensive handbag anymore after I bought Che Che Handbag)



Of course I bought more than I mentioned above, but just could not list out all of them :)


Note: Currecy convertion RM1.00 = HKD2.21

4 comments:

szesze83 said...

siao one !!!
just leave u for 10minutes nia and u can manage to grab the gucci bag d !!!

Butterfly said...

I think you leave me less then 10 minutes leh :P

szesze83 said...

yala... i use the 10min to decide wat junk food to buy in mannings... and u use it to buy the bag !!!
@_____________@

Butterfly said...

I am efficiency....wakakaka

DesignBy@szesze Images@JoJo Icons@choco*choco