Thursday, January 7, 2010

01-01-2010


How you spend your first day of 2010? We spent this day with birds.....hahaha......

We went to Penang Bird Park :)

According to information, it is the first and largest Bird Park in Malaysia. However, after my visit, I am so disappointed coz it did not well-maintain as I expected.

Entrance ticket Adult RM15.00, Children RM7.50

One thing that I am not happy is the charge of RM1.00 per camera!! What is the purpose of this charge? They dont welcome visitors to bring camera so they want to charge for it??

Owl

I dont know thier name, they are sleeping with one leg stand.

Nice scenery

I dont know its name too :P

This one I know.......goose swan....hehe.....



This is Ostrich, I suppose :P
He is old, look at his feather, almost gone.

Little Honey was exicited and requested for the bird standing on her hand.

Happy Family Photo :)
See our family t-shirts or not??


No comments:

DesignBy@szesze Images@JoJo Icons@choco*choco