Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hong Kong Trip @ First Day ~ 15/10/2009

Departed for Hong Kong at 0755

Our Flight

My breakfast on the Flight

Arrived Hong Kong at 1130




Went to Kowloon Station by Airport Express

HKD140 per pax for travel in Group of Two

Then caught shuttle bus # K5 at Kowloon Station to our Hotel ~ The Cityview



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before continue, please refer to this for how I decided to go Hong Kong & Flight + Hotel selection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Room is small, but it is comfortable and enough for two person.



Bathroom is spacious, bigger than I expected.



Overall a very comfortable and clean hotel with very ideal location, will definitely stay here again if I visit Hong Kong again. It is only less than 5min walk to Yao Ma Tei Station and 10min walk to Ladies' Market.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After settled down at the Hotel, having our first HK lunch nearby the Hotel.

咖哩车仔面

Crowded inside the restaurant

You can choose the type of noodles and variety of the "side dishes"

My choice HKD14.00



The MTR near our hotel ~ Yao Ma Tei Station

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We headed to Tsim Sha Tsui. Firstly, we went to shop along Granville Road and Cameron Road, a favorite spot for factory outlet clothing.

Unfortunately, the place does not turn out as what we are expected. We cant find any of our favourite shopping shops here. Thus, after about one hour walking (not shopping) here, we decided to walk to Harbour City. It is about 15min walking distance, if I am not mistaken.

On the way walking to Harbour City, there are many shops along the street and I bought my cutie Hello Kitty handphone at one of the shop along the street.



You can find almost all famous brand in Harbour City. It is very big, we did not shop all the shops coz we have no budget :P


I found my favorite brand Anna Sui. I never been to Anna Sui Boutique, so take a photo :P



The beautiful scenery at the Harbour City.

We walked randomly for about one hour here then went for dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner at Macau Restaurant

My French Toast

My sis Sandwich

Portugal Egg Tart (葡搭)
Its 葡搭 is very delicious. I bought half dozen home on the last day coz my hubby love it very much :)

冻鸳鸯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After dinner we rushed to the Avenue of Stars, there is "A Symphony of Lights" show every night on 8pm.








Hand print of Andy Lau :)

Picture took by the professional camera man, HKD60

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We shopped for a while at Sogo nearby the Avenue of Stars. Although for a while only, I managed to buy a Che Che Bag here :P


Before went back to hotel, we walked for a while at Ladies' Market and again, I managed to buy somethings for myself :P

See
...................
...............
........
...

Result of the day




No comments:

DesignBy@szesze Images@JoJo Icons@choco*choco