Friday, November 13, 2009

Hong Kong Trip @ Second Day ~ 16/10/2009

Before start my post on second day of HK trip, a very special thanks to my sis who plan the itinerary for this trip. Click here to know more about her hard work :P


OK....Lets start the second day....



Breakfast at Australia Dairy Co
**Famous : famed scrambled eggs and steamed milk puddings, milk tea**
Address : 47-49 Parkes Street, Jordon
Opening hour : Daily, 7.30 am to 11pm
How to get there : Jordan MTR, exit C2






Overall rating 7 out of 10

******************************************************

Today's plan is Hong Kong Disneyland.
But before go to the Disneyland, we headed to Citygate Outlets


There are many international brands' outlets here, with discounts on their items. I bought my Coach purse here :)

How to get there? Tung Chung Station Exit C

***********************************************************

Let's go to Hong Kong Disneyland now.... yeah....

Go to Sunny Bay Station first

Then, take the special "Disneyland Train".


Special design inside the train

Reach at Disneyland


~Welcome to Hong Kong Disneyland~

Ticket bought in advance on the arriving day at Hong Kong International Airport
HKD340/ticket




It was Halloween, the theme of the month

Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse!!!





Saw a cutie kid......so cute!!

This is my favorite, I had three rides :)





The show at night



Super happy on this day coz I felt young like I am 18years old only :)


Finally.........see my result of the day........

2 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

look like u hav so much fun :)

Butterfly said...

Kikey, yes....it was fun...I will go to Hong Kong again, next trip to bring along my Little Honey :)

DesignBy@szesze Images@JoJo Icons@choco*choco