Friday, May 22, 2009

First Shopping Trip to Bangkok-13/05/2009 (Day 1)

Yeah, I was queuing at check in counter in Penang International Airport. Look so excited.



I went for my first Bangkok Shopping Trip with my friends and youngest sister.


There were five of us.

You can see four of us only because my youngest sister was taking this picture :)



We got two whole days to shop only due to cancel flight by AirAsia. We supposed to catch the morning flight to Bangkok on 13/5/2009 so that we have 2.5 days to shopping. However, the morning flight was cancelled and we have no choice but to fly with the afternoon flight which reached Bangkok at around 5.30pm. Thus, wasted 0.5day!!


I claimed RM200.00 voucher from Air Asia (as the promised to fly on time, otherwise they will compensate passengers with RM200.00 voucher) as long as I knew that the morning flight was cancelled. However, till now (after one week back from Bangkok) I still did not receive any response from Air Asia! I am so disappointed with them!!




ok, well....continue my story of the Trip.......




Took the picture happily in front of the Flight, before departure of the Flight.


After 1.5 hours flied........



.



..



...



....



.....



Yeah.......we reached Bangkok Airport!!




We took a "Big Taxi" to the Hotel, which similar to the taxi in this picture.




We were staying in Baiyoke Boutique Hotel in Pratunam. It is just a 15minutes walking distance to Platinum Mall - a famous wholesales market.



The hall of the Hotel looks 5-star.



But the room looks 3-star only. By the way it is clean.

It was dinner time after we checked in the Hotel.

Here is our dinner on the first night in Bangkok.

"Pork Hand"


Tasty Bangkok style chicken rice. The soup is super yummy.
It cost about RM33 for five of us, cheap!!




Crowded inside the restaurant proved that it is really famous chicken rice restaurant in Pratunam.


We tried this famous Bangkok Mango Sticky Rice after the dinner. The stall is just in front of the Chicken Rice Restaurant.



It was the first time I ate this......yummy yummy, especially the sticky rice, super delicious!
It is expensive, cost me RM8.00


We had a walk at the pasar malam in front of the Pratunam Center, it is just 15 minutes walking distance to our Hotel too.


To be continue............Day 2.

No comments:

DesignBy@szesze Images@JoJo Icons@choco*choco