Monday, May 25, 2009

First Shopping Trip to Bangkok-14/05/2009 (Day 2)


After we had our breakfast in Hotel, we headed to pray the famous Four Face Buddha.







These shops are just besides the Four Face Buddha.






The Central World is just opposite. We did not have time to shop there as we were rushing to Platinum Mall - a famous Wholesales Market in Pratunam.


We spent whole day at Platinum Mall. At Platinum Mall , you must buy at least two or three pieces in one shop then you can get cheaper price. Moreover, you cannot try the clothes. So, we all bought in risk (risk of cannot wear the clothes due to our fattiness).


Night scene of the Platinum Mall.



After a full day shopping, we were extremely tired.


We had our Buffet Dinner at Baiyoke Sky Hotel. Cost RM47.00 per pax. It is not expensive because there was many dishes served. Unfortunately the restaurant is prohibited to take the photos of the foods, so I cannot show you the dishes. But I can tell you there were Japanese Sushi, Italian Pizza, Banana Roti Canai, Roasted Beef, Seafood, Chinese Cuisine, cakes, desserts, ice-cream...............

This was what I had for the first round :)



See.....they were so enjoy the foods......


We had our Buffett Dinner at the highest building in Bangkok!!




The scene before we started our dinner.


After one hour of the dinner......




It was dark!


Pictures that I took in the display hall.


After that my sister and I went for one hour foot massage, it cost RM18.00, cheaper than in Penang. I forgot to take any picture during my massage......too enjoy it :)



Ok, it is time I show you my "result" today......

Don't be heart-attacked :)




Wah.....two full bags for my sister and me. But 80% is mine...wahaha.......



I am shopping queen!!



p/s: Stay tune for my next post of Day 3.

No comments:

DesignBy@szesze Images@JoJo Icons@choco*choco