Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First Shopping Trip to Bangkok-15/05/2009 (Day 3)


It was raining day.


Spent half day at Platinum Mall again! You really can't shop through all the shops in one day, even two days. There are so many shops in the Mall.



After lunch, we went to MBK. Unfortunately I forgot to take any photos of MBK. Maybe I were too excited of shopping! Anyway, I found these pictures from web to give you some ideas how's MBK looks like.





It is big. You can find clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, handphone, electric appliances, Dvd........many things are selling here. But the price of clothes is not as cheap as Platinum Mall because it is not a wholesales market.


There is a Tokyu Department Store in MBK. I bought Wacoal bras there as the price is cheaper than in Malaysia. (No picture of bras to show you, embarrassing!!)



Then we went to Bangkok China Town for dinner.


All the shops in the China Town look aged.





Here was our Seafood Dinner.

Took this picture during half way of eating :)

We enjoyed the dinner so much, yummy yummy.




After dinner, my sister and I caught a "Tut Tut" to back to Hotel. Three of my friends did not join us as one Tut-Tut cannot take 5 people in one time. To be truth, they were too scare to take it because "Tut-Tut"drivers used to speed on the road.




We were sitting on the "Tut Tut".


My sister and I enjoyed the speedy! See our smiley faces.



After we put all the things in the Hotel, without wasting time, we went to nearby pasar malam again!!




ok, see my "result" of the day.


Once again, 80% of these are mine :)

No comments:

DesignBy@szesze Images@JoJo Icons@choco*choco