Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Birthday @ Early Celebration on 18-07-2009


I must mark this date because it is the FIRST time my younger sister treat me a dinner! I had begged her for a treat since she started working. It is really a hard work to beg her for a treat!!

But finally I got it :)


Here it is.


Birthday dinner at Pizza Hut, Queensbay Mall.

I like Pizza Hut because I like stuffed crust pizza :)
My sister shocked that I have choosen Pizza Hut for the celebration because she thought that I am going to have something special and expensive for her first treat. I was just purposely avoid it because I still look forward for her second, third, forth.............treats. So, just don't want to scare her at the first, wahahaha...........



My sister paid the bill happily.
Sis, is that a symptom that you are ready for second treat??

No comments:

DesignBy@szesze Images@JoJo Icons@choco*choco