Monday, July 20, 2009

My Birthday @ Early Celebration on 19-07-2009


My second birthday celebration was treated by my best friend at Mama's Nyonya Restaurant. This is the first time I try Nyonya foods.


The environment is comfortable and warm. Many pictures of celebrities who came to this restaurant before are hanging on the wall.


My best friend - Chooi Yee and her hubby, Eng Boon.



Most of the recipe of Nyonya foods include onion.

Top left : Ikan bilis with onion Top right : Fried Prawn with sauce
Bottom left : Fried pork with onion and sauce Bottom right : Spring roll


Top left : Curry fish with onion Top right : Pig stomach pepper soup
Bottom left: Fried vege with onion Bottom right: Dessert and drink



All the foods are super delicious!! Eight thumbs up!!



There was a surprise after the lunch........ a mini birthday cake bought by my best friend to me. This is the FIRST Birthday Cake for me this year, and maybe it is the only birthday cake for this year :P

Three cutie panda :)





Thanks, Chooi Yee :)



Note:
Mama's Nyonya Food
Address: 31-D, Abu Siti Lane, Pulau Pinang.
Tel: 604-229 1318

No comments:

DesignBy@szesze Images@JoJo Icons@choco*choco