Monday, July 11, 2011

Hair Decoration

Recently love hairband so much, so see how many I bought :P

Different colors / patterns to math different looks of the day.
The flower clips looks nice on the horse tail, but I am still training to clip it nicely on my hair, maybe will show the result if I success to do it and not lazy to blog about it :P

All these are super nice too to make different hair styles. Once again, I still under training, so no demo here :P

Stay tune, maybe one day I can show you how nice they are on my hair.

3 comments:

szesze83 said...

waaa... so nice... i also wan... mana u beli ? cheap kah ?? :D

Butterfly said...

Auto City, but I think Super Tanker morning pasar also got sell. The hair band RM15.00/pc not cheap lor.

szesze83 said...

waahhhh so expensive u also buy so many @_______________@
i saw some similar hairclip in prangin mall... but not cheap also... so i never buy

DesignBy@szesze Images@JoJo Icons@choco*choco