Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hello....

It is quite a long time that I didn't update my blog. It is because (1) I am lazy, (2) I was out of idea what to sharing (3) I was busy since last few months and no time to spend on blog (Maybe will share with you what I was busy with, if I am hardworking).

Well, I think I should write something now if not my blog is full of spider web already :P

However, when I started to look for some pictures to sharing here...................B.O.O.M......

OMG, all my pictures in my camera was gone!!! I don‘t know how it could be happen. **Crying**

No latest picture to share with you, so please let see one *pretty* picture with crocodile, hahaha.....


Picture taken in 2010 at Langkawi

p/s: My Jojo seem like growing up very fast, now looks different from this picture already.


2 comments:

szesze83 said...

aiyoyoyoyoyoyoyoooooooooooooo
see la, so thats y u should rajin sikit update ur blog.... then ur photo still got back up here... wont 100% hilang all :)

Butterfly said...

No, I should rajin sikit save the photos to my pc or pen drive constantly.

DesignBy@szesze Images@JoJo Icons@choco*choco