Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dinner @ Seoul Garden 05-12-2009

We had a company dinner at Seoul Garden, Auto City, Juru.

It is All-U-Can-Eat Steamboat & BBQ Buffet, RM27.99++ per pax for weekend, additional RM3.99++ per pax for drink.

Variety choices of meats

Sushi & Fried Rice

Mee, Mihun

Vegetables & Frozen Foods

Our Tom Yum Steamboat.......

and Herbal Soup.

Our company staffs at V.I.P room.
Believe or not? This room is for 12 peoples. But you can see, it is very crowded for eight adult + one baby.

There are another four of us, hubby + me and my best friend, Chooi Yee + hubby.
So, I requested for another table for four. But when I requested, the restaurant's supervisor refused and insisted that the room is for 12 people, she wanted us to fit into it. I were very angry and argued with her. I have told them when I made the booking that we are all BIG size and we might need another table for four.

After my complaint, she gave me a table in front of toilet. Shit!!! (Pardon me, I were really angry). Then I complaint again! I want a comfortable environment for my dinner! Finally, she gave me another room for 6 people. She asked us to sit 6 people in each room. But we were sit 8 in one room and 4 in another room. You know what? Before my best friend reach, there were only 2 of us sitting in the room, the restaurant's supervisor came to our room twice and looks very sad + "black face".......coz she saw only two people sitting in the room and she thought we were lying to her!!! Shit! (Pardon me again).

I were extremely dissatisfy with this kind of service! The foods are not special yet the service is bad. I will never ever go to Seoul Garden again! No value for money!


************************************************

**Supper at Häagen-Dazs, Auto City**


Chooi Yee treated us at Häagen-Dazs ^^

Choosing from the menu.

All looks attractive, yummy.

Our first order......Seven Scoops
After this serve, we went for our second order ^^

Six Scoops
This looks "beautiful" + attractive, right?
And it is super yummy, I love the green tea flavor the most!

We enjoyed and chatted at Häagen-Dazs till late on this night. It was long time my hubby and I never go out till late without Little Honey.

Why Little Honey was not with us? Pity her, she was fever and thus I left her at home with mum.


3 comments:

szesze83 said...

hmphh... she fever u summore go out berlepak until so late ah ~~~~~~

next time go gurney punya seoul garden lor :D

Butterfly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Butterfly said...

hehe....long time never out till late liao ma....i called mum & mum said she is ok then I ma not rush home lor :P

no more Seoul Garden, even Gurney one...the foods are not special.

DesignBy@szesze Images@JoJo Icons@choco*choco